Zooppa is a creative platform that hosts film, photo, and graphics projects from brands like Amazon, the NBPA, WD-40, Match.com, and more.
Community Manager (aka Extinguisher of Fires)
- Social Coordinator
- Content Strategist
- Minor Accountant
I had the opportunity to work on some great projects and helped connect the film community to gigs with some of the coolest people in the business.
Managed all branded presences including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Grew the Instagram following 15% with a 22% increase in ROE.
Curated community content, planned paid campaigns to advertise and boost participation in client projects.
Wrote weekly blogs covering a variety of industry-relevant topics including:
- Community spotlights
- Winner announcements for projects
- Drafted, designed and published community emails for new projects, payment notifications and outreach.
Templates coded using HTML & CSS with occasional markdown.
Adobe CC used to prep images and layout for team approval before final push to production and sendoff.
- Managed and grew a contact list of over global 60k recipients with an average 20% open and 18% click-through rate
- Standardized payment notification processes and contract signings via email for signed creatives.
Designed social plan Keynotes for client approval before finalizing posts and applying budget.
- Provided copy samples for social, blog and paid posts for preview